Friday, October 23, 2009

Lego Land, the beach, USS Midway and Sea World.



Moriella stood in line four times to see this Princess. Each time she got a little closer to her. For this picture she was finally close enough to get the picture. Shy and sweet.

























Lego Darth you don't stand a chance against "the force" of Datan.









This is what all our family picture experiences look like. Me wrestling the kids and no one looking at the camera.

















































The USS Midway ship was so fun. The kids loved it and I couldn't believe how huge it was.


































Do you like Asher's Cheese?


2 comments:

Wastlund Family said...

I hope that is us next year! My kids want to get back to Lego land so bad. Looks like you had fun!

wilbergrivkah said...

I miss you so much sis! Once a month just isn't enough for me.