Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hanging with Dad and final summer days.



Our ward summer party is always at Pine Valley which is so nice to beat the heat and enjoy nature.
We have such a fun ward.
This was our families nature creation at the ward party. It is a scorpion. We won and got a fun s'mores basket as our prize.

Asher always has to be like the big kids and tried to hula hoop.













































My kids just love their Dad. He is such a good Dad. He always make them a priority by spending as much time with them as he can. He has very few extra curricular activities and the ones he does have he tries to include the kids in. I am so lucky to have him as the father of my children.

1 comment:

wilbergrivkah said...

That last picture of Chris with the kids is my favorite! it reminds me of childhood and it is just captivating!