Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Pop Pop and Aunt Ilene




























My wonderful husband supported me in spending our money, time off and energy to go and visit my only living grandparent.
First we spent a great couple of days with Chris' Mom at her family reunion. It was so fun getting to meet her wonderful family. Unfortunately we forgot the camera so it's not documented.

Then to Baltimore to visit my beautiful Aunt and my Pop Pop Leonard. I just sat next to my grandpa and put my hand on his knee and soaked him in. My awesome man took all three kids to the aquarium in downtown MD so I could spend the day with my Aunt and Grandpa. It was so special to have time with my Aunt. I have always felt close to her and admired her for her strength and beauty. It was such a special trip. Thanks to all who made it possible.



























I love Asher's cheese.











This ceramic cat has been in my Grandpa's house since I was a kid and my parents told us we couldn't touch it. Now I'm the one telling my kids no. Memories.

No comments: