Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer, summer, summer ti-ime.


Some are just pictures I like from our summer. Others have explanations.




Of course we did swim lessons first thing. They both had the same teacher and it went great for Datan (despite the look on his face here.) but Moriella never did one thing the teacher said and was so stubborn I tried everything to get her to do it to no avail. Her poor teacher.

































Asher at the Firehouse. We took a tour and he only has eyes for... yep it's a ball. He found the guys basketball they play with on their down time and played with it the whole time we were there. Moriella did summer camp and made her tye-dyed shirt she is wearing and the sand art whale she is holding that you can barely see.

Datan at his Lemonade Stand. I bought limes and lemons to decorate my table this summer, well everyday Datan made me make Lemonade for him. And everyday he begged me to let him do a lemonade stand. So I finally gave in and we did it. He had so much fun and made $18. (I didn't make him pay me back the $8 for the lemons, $4 bottled water, $5 for cups, etc. That is a lesson for another day.) Thanks to all my neighbors who stopped and helped out my little boy.















This is the family enjoying the summer time together. It was such a fun night. Moriella was a serious bandit with that gun.
Datan doing what all five year olds think is funny and letting the water shoot up his nether regions.




































This is his preschool graduation picture. He is so excited to start kindergarten. I wish I had the option to send him last year. He would have done great.

1 comment:

amber buhrley said...

Cute pictures simcah! Sounds like you had a fun summer!