Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Charlie Brown Tree. 12/6/08


Here's our Charlie Brown Tree. Every year we go up in the woods and cut down our Christmas tree. (Except last year...way to busy then.) It was always Chris' families tradition. But they went to a tree farm in Northern Cali. where all the trees are full and beautiful. Here in the landscape of southern Utah the trees are nature grown (no worker on hand grafting branches in the sparse places) and few and far between. So every year we have a sweet little charlie brown tree that we love.

Here's my babe, always has straps on hand just in case there might be something he can strap on the roof. Grunt, snort. Man-ly.


The kids up tree cutting.

My sister made this cute Rudolph hat for Datan. It's so cute and I think Asher sports it well.

2 comments:

wilbergrivkah said...

I love Traditions! I LOVED seeing your family this season!

Wendy & Jason Steenblik said...

I noticed the cutest thing when I was cleaning up the manger scene. Along with the shepherd and wisemen that came to see the baby Jesus was Cinderella. She looked so right there that we didn't notice when we were cleaning up the princesses. Thanks to Moriella for making me smile!