Saturday, January 24, 2009

He love's me.


I don't know how you say love but for me, it was this new Washer and Dryer. Just kidding (don't leave me any comments about what love really is, I'm not really shallow, just excited.) I hate when my laundry room isn't clean. I do laundry once a week and I try to get it done and out of my room because I just love when it is clean. Even if the rest of my house is bombed and the laundry room's clean I feel okay. But if the laundry's backed up and filling up my laundry room I start to stress. In my old washer and dryer I was doing 12 loads. I couldn't get it done in one day. :( So when it broke and cost more to fix then to replace we went shopping. (That was three weeks before Thanksgiving.) Well a regular top loader was $440 but the cheapest front loader was $1000. I really wanted them but $2000 for the pair? Then one of the stores told us about Black Friday. We had to wait (which meant six weeks at the laundry mat @ $40 bucks a shot and three kids crawling all over the dirty floors of the laundry mat.) but we got the pair for $1000. So Merry Christmas to me. They are Bea-a-u-ti-ful. I can get the same amount of laundry done in about 7 loads. They purr rather than bang so loud we can't even hear the tv if they're running. And they have awesome settings like "towels" with extra rinses. I love them. I actually find myself watching them run. So thanks to Chris for getting me these awesome machine's for Christmas. I love them and if you're thinking about getting a set, wait for the Black Friday sell and save a bundle.

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

I'm excited for you too! Wait till you go on vacation or camping and you can come home and get it all done so fast, it's great!