Friday, December 19, 2008

The Simple Things.


Here are some things I think about life.

Very little feels better than a hot (like burn your flesh off, hot) shower on a cold day.

Nothing smells better than a babies head just out of the bath. (You just took a deep breath in as if you can actually smell it didn't you.)

Nothing sounds better than a child laughing (I mean really laughing, from down in their soul.)

That Utah with it's open spaces and double mountain ranges has some of the prettiest sunsets you ever will see. ( I guess there are some advantages to not having any green trees around.)

As far as taste goes I think it's one of those things that's really personal. But some of the things I love are Chocolate, Chocolate ice cream, mashed potatoes and gravy, brownies, taco salads, grape juice, and a really fresh salad with lots of extras.

I was just enjoying some of these things in my life and thought I'd share them with you. I know everyone's love's are different. So take a second to share with me what your 5 senses teasers are.

1 comment:

Elder/Sister Fershtut said...

to understand the real meaning of a scripture

to hear the perfect sound of the Tab Choir in the Tabernacle

to feel the friendship in a sincere handshake

The taste of a juicy, favorful and sweet orange on a hot day

a smell that transports you instantly back 30 years to a joyful memory

to see joy in my children's faces as they play with their children