Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our dream. 8/28/08

My sister's husband's family owns a piece of property near Price. There's a lazy river floating by and it's got a little congregation area and a great fire pit. It is so fun there. Chris and I dream of owning some property with water that we can build a cabin on.
We sure had a great time. Thanks to the Wilbergs for letting us come.


Chris was so awesome and spent a lot of his time hanging out with the kids helping them build a raft. He's the best Dad.


















So potty training's going well!!!


















Happiness is living in your swimsuit.



3 comments:

Schimmy said...

Looks like you had a good time. I love hanging out at places like that.

The Brann's said...

That looks so fun. My husband would love having property like that!!

Merrill's said...

What a fun place to visit. My boys would be in heaven there. I love the potty training picture the best. We all have been there. :)