Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Living the High life. 9/13/08

This weekend I got to go down to Vegas with my mother-in-Law and my sister-in-laws, for a girls weekend. My Mother-in-Law spoiled the crap out of us and called a Limo to take us down. It was really fun to travel in style. We ate at a fancy Restaurant, that served king crab from the World's Deadliest Catch for $60 a plate (no one from our group partook.) But the salmon I had was excellent. Then we people watched on the strip (lots of team members.) The next day we shopped 'til we dropped and came home with individual boxes of Godiva chocolates in the limo to finish out the trip. Very fun, thanks Sandy.

5 comments:

k berrett said...

So fun! Thanks for sending out your blog info! I sometimes blog at Berrettsintexas.blogspot.com
I think that is the right name for it. hahah! anyway, your kids are super cute!! love ya

The Brann's said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm jealous!!

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Sounds like an awesome trip...next time will they take me too (ha/ha)!

Merrill's said...

Are you spoiled or what? You deserve it!! Did you take some pictures?

wilbergrivkah said...

i am totally jealous! you didn't tellme all that when you were up! tell Sandy I wish I were her daughter-in-law