Thursday, July 19, 2012

Independence Day 2011

I think you can tell what kind of man someone is by how they are as a father.  My brother is such an amazing Dad.  His kids love him and he is always hanging out with them.  I am grateful that is how my brother is but I am most grateful that my husband is just as amazing to my kids.






The love of a Grandma.  So grateful for my parents.







These boys sat behind us at the Stinger's game and they loved Zeke so much.  They wanted to hang out with him more than they wanted to watch the game.  It was so fun to have them love our little Zeke-ie man.  I had to get a pic to remember.

Not loving the Fireworks.  Yes I snagged a picture before I comforted him.  Priorities I know.  

Asher loves fireworks so much.

The family.  The greatest freedom we have is the pursuit of happiness.  Making family memories with these beautiful children and my amazing husband are the very definition of happiness.  I cherish my freedoms that give me days like this.



No comments: