Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cement Lifting Class



























My Dad invented a pump that raises cement about fifteen years ago. Well we have had this sunken cement next to us since we moved in and it's always bugged me. I think mostly because I know my Dad can fix it. But they live in Layton and I didn't want him to have to bring all his equipment down just to do one little piece of cement. So I have never asked. But my Dad was telling Datan all about his pump, and Datan was just loving it, his curious little mind in high gear. Then he told my Dad that we had this sunken cement. Well the two of them made a plan to have Grandpa come down and fix it. What a fun surprise to get to see my parents and have my cement fixed. Good job Datan.

I don't know who loved the project more. Datan learning about it or my Dad teaching about it. They are a good combination.

Of course the others had to get in on the action. Thanks again Dad we love our level cement.

No comments: