Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easter 2010
















Our neighborhood is awesome and we have great parties every year. Here are some pictures of the Easter Egg hunt.











Easter was a really crazy this year since it landed on Conference and I love to do Conf. Breakfast for all my In-Laws. We do omlets every year it's been a really fun tradition. But we had to do all our family Easter stuff before everyone came and the night before we had to clean and chop all the veggies. Then Monday was Moriella's birthday and party. So it was a hectic weekend. But it was really fun.






































































Anxious Two year old + long winded MC = Hunting for eggs early. Then busted by Dad = This picture.

3 comments:

amber buhrley said...

What a cute post! I love your kids. They are so cute! And I love easter. Im happy that you posted about it!

The Fershtut Four said...

Oh that last picture of Asher is so sweet. Glad you had a fun holiday!

wilbergrivkah said...

Ok you are all cought up except for the pics of Moriellas birthday! So do that next! lol. I have to have something to read about while Im waiting for my baby to get here. ha ha