Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Because my Camara sucks.

Well once again I am without a camera. Our new piece of hud is burning through batteries like no bodies business. I know that digital cameras will do that but this is different. When you put brand new batteries in the stupid thing says you need to change the batteries. I tried to just push past it and take a pictures anyway but after about three it shuts down until I am willing to throw away more money in the form of batteries and try and capture another moment.

At least the camera is under warranty all I have to do now is find the time to take it in with my three kids in tow.

So since I have no pictures to share I will just comment about my blog. I think it may be time for a new family picture. What do you think?

And where have all the bloggers gone. It seems like everyone has taken a post hiatus. Hopefully you are all well and just really busy and happy. Can't wait for your return to posting.

1 comment:

wilbergrivkah said...

I think that we all go through stages...I remember when it was a while between posts for you too. lol Your family is so cute! I miss them all the time!