Friday, April 24, 2009

Datan William

The very best thing about my little man here is his enthusiasm for life.  He gets excited about everything in life from the big to the small.  We can always count on him to make the simple things fun.
I love his concentration here.  He can sit and think and get lost in his own world forever.  As he sits and thinks you can just see the gears turning in his smart little mind.  I absolutely love teaching him, it's so fun.
Heavenly Father knew he was meant to be a big brother.  He loves babies (this is my sister's baby Eliannah, isn't she cute).  He is thoughtful and loving to both his siblings.  I just know he was meant to be the eldest.
With Cousin Seth.

We sure love you son. 

1 comment:

wilbergrivkah said...

what a sweet blog bout your son! I love it ! you're a good mommy!