Friday, October 31, 2008

I swore this would never happen to me. 10/7/08

I never say never. Really. But I always swore I would never let this happen to me. I keep all my scissors on the very top shelf and never let my kids use them unsupervised. Somehow Moriella got a pair of scissors.
me- Where did you get those? Give them to Mom.
Moriella- hehe,he(runs in the house.)
me- (Finish saying good-bye to my sister-in-law about 1.5 min. and go in the house.)
Moriella-Mom do I look pretty?
me-(totally distracted by my day) Yeah. (Walk in the other room find chunk of hair next to scissors.) scream!!!!

She had lopped off the right side of her hair. So here she is getting it fixed. Her Dad is so sad.

Here's the end result. Not as bad as it could have been.

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

That is my worst nightmare! Somehow we made it through that stage. If it make you feel better, her hair is darling short, but of course she is always darling!

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

She looks adorable. You will feel better when I show you Lindsay at 18 months after Josh took HUGE hunks out of her hair all over. I know though that feeling when it happens. So sorry!

L and T said...

very very sad, but very very cute

Merrill's said...

I love her new hair cut! I think that is my worst nightmare. So far (cross our fingers), that has not happened. Sorry that it happened!