Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pioneer Village at This Is The Place. 6/2/08


Eliannah and Asher

Seth on the pony rides.

Miss Olivia, at first I thought she was trying to be weird and then I realized she had just been to the dentist. Now this picture makes me smile.

Issac eating my chapstick.

Go Utes. Carson and Datan

Cute little Tsadakah.

Anna giving me her best look.

Lara loved riding the horse.

Cute Carson with awesome baby blues.

I love this picture.

My Datan.

Moriella our little mom.

Datan and trains. True love.

This was so fun. My babe rocked the house on that there jug.
My sister wanted to go to the Pioneer Village at This is the Place Park and I was a bit skeptical. But it was the funnest place for kids. They loved every single thing they did, from the petting zoo, to the pony rides to the pretend school. And everything in the whole place was kid friendly. They could touch anything and everything and totally explore. If you have kids and you're in Salt Lake you have to check it out it's so fun.

No comments: