Sunday, May 4, 2008

Halloween 2007 (A mouse in the house!)

We had a very fun Halloween. I think it might be my favorite holiday. The kids loved the goo inside the pumpkins and we had a great night carving. That night was the perfect night to go out and sit on the stairs and look at the pumpkins. The kids were on the front lawn looking at their pumpkins so I left the front door open while I located the candles for the pumpkins. Well this short time with the door open let in a mouse!!!!!! Any of you who know me know that I will move if I get a mouse in my house!! I was absolutely freaking out. I was like the ladies in the Tom & Jerry cartoons screaming to the top of my lungs, crying alligator tears and standing on top of the chair. Good thing Chris was able to catch it and get it out of the house before I started packing the boxes. It os now on it's way to mouse heaven...the dump.

We had a great Halloween also. Moriella was tinker Bell, I made the costume. Datan was Buzz Light Year. Datan is very serious and when people would say, "look it's Buzz Light Year;" He would say, "No, I'm Datan in a Buzz costume." So much for an imagination. They were very cute but mostly liked answering the door better than trick or treating.

No comments: